Trusted By Industry Professionals
Facilities Management Software
Efficient job scheduling and having complete oversight of the workforce and their jobs is key for Facilities Management businesses. Successful Facilities Management businesses have to manage on-going maintenance whilst being able to respond quickly should they receive a reactive job.
Jobs such as asset installation, surveying, inspections, repairs or maintenance at multiple customer locations, requires total oversight of your operation and excellent communication with your team. Facilities Management businesses require Job Management Software that allows for seamless management of reactive jobs and planned preventative maintenance in accordance with any contracted SLAs agreed with customers, ensuring a superior customer experience.
Simplified Job Management
Klipboard's job management software empowers both your team in the field and the office. Significantly improve the efficiency of your job planning and dispatching of jobs on our Drag and Drop scheduler. Your engineers utilising the mobile app will have access to the most up to date information for each job and everything they need to complete the work - forms, documentation, asset registers, parts inventory and more!
Smart digital forms
Our Facilities Management Software includes a Mobile Form Builder enabling creation of any type of digital form or report for completion out in the field on the mobile app. Upload photos, capture signatures, add notes or absolutely any type of data capture you require your team to capture on each job.
Try it for Free
14 Day Trial. No Credit Card. No Obligation.
Klipboard is the future of field service and can improve the way you work regardless of the size of your business. If you manage people in the field and you want to offer your clients a great experience, try our 14-day free trial today.
Planned Maintenance & Asset Management
With our comprehensive suite of Asset Management features, you can simplify your planned and reactive maintenance jobs. Quickly view upcoming planned maintenance services at a glance, view past service details and add value to your customer by spotting servicing trends and potential issues with their assets early. Combined with our range of automated customer communications ensures servicing schedules are never missed.
Easy Financial Management
Monitor your performance on each job with costs, margins, associated purchases and time spent on the job, all through our powerful dashboard. No more admin duplication, when a job is complete simply click once to invoice and all the relevant financial information from the job will be added automatically resulting in faster invoice issuing. Improve your cashflow by minimising delayed payments by automatically notifying your customer of an invoice requiring payment.
Supercharge Customer Experience
Completing the customer experience, Klipboard’s Client Portal gives your Facilities Management business a fully branded, professional looking client web portal. Reduce the amount of calls and admin you get daily by giving your client access to everything they need. They can view all their jobs, approve quotes, pay any outstanding invoices and even request new work orders from their Client Portal.
Streamline your operation, reduce hours spent on admin and easily exceed your customers expectations with Klipboard.
Game Changing Features
Klipboard Advantages for Entre-Prises Climbing Walls
Klipboard can help deliver benefits to your industry:
- Manage all your customer information through our intuitive Customer CRM, Document Management and Notes features
- Manage your mobile workforce, create schedules and setup recurring jobs for planned maintenance programs for your customers
- Contracts & Asset Management for surveying, recording and maintaining equipment at multiple customer sites
- Quote your clients, get approval, convert to a job for your Maintenance Engineers and invoice upon completion. Seamlessly integrate with XERO or Quickbooks Cloud accounting
- Improve customer service by keeping your customers informed through the use of automated email notifications, calendar reminders and the ability to email reports with customers easily and efficiently
- Real time tracking of your mobile workforce on a GPS map along with their current status
- Use our Form Builder to create any type of mobile workflow form or report such as job sheets, site surveys, accident/incident reports or health and safety reports for completion by the technician on the mobile app
- Eliminate the risk of forms being lost, damaged or destroyed by utilising our secure cloud storage and comprehensive management features on our web admin dashboard
- Our PDF Designer allows you to design the output of your final forms or reports as you wish and make sure they are directly in line with your company brand
- Time tracking of your mobile workforce's hours and labour costs