"Our all in one field service management software helps your office and engineers to quote, schedule, manage customer assets, complete job forms, organise customer profiles, invoice and get paid faster. Try Klipboard free for 14 days."START FREE TRIAL
Trusted By Industry Professionals
Collecting a large amount of data on a regular basis on site for jobs such as Legionella risk assessments, to temperature and tank inspections, requires an easy-to-use system to combine and store all this data, safely and securely.
Klipboard allows you to create and schedule jobs from the office to the field engineer and set as recurring, whether it be for weekly, monthly or quarterly visits. Jobs are sent to engineers using the Klipboard mobile app and contains schedules, customer information, customer history, client assets, documents and location routing along with any industry standard workflows such as Legionella risk assessment, tank inspections, temperature monitoring and chlorination forms.
The app allows you to capture data, photos and signatures and complete the job in the field then sent to the office in real time where an automated report is produced and stored in a custom designed PDF format, therefore eliminating the need for any data re-entry into an report format.
Klipboard Advantages for Rocheser Midland Corporation
Klipboard can help deliver benefits to your industry:
- Manage all your customer information through our intuitive Client CRM, Document Management and Notes features
- Manage engineers, create schedules and setup recurring jobs for planned maintenance programs for your customers
- Contracts & Asset Management for surveying, recording and maintaining equipment at multiple customer sites
- Quote your customers, get approval, convert to a job for your engineers and invoice upon completion. Seamlessly integrate with XERO Cloud accounting
- Industry standard workflows such as Legionella risk assessment, tank inspections, temperature monitoring and chlorination forms for completion in the field
- Improve customer service by keeping your customers informed through the use of automated email notifications, calendar reminders and the ability to email reports with customers easily and efficiently
- Real time tracking of your engineers on a GPS map along with their current status
- Use our Form Builder to create any type of mobile workflow form or report such as Job Sheets, Legionella risk assessment, tank inspections, temperature monitoring and chlorination forms for completion by the engineer on the mobile app
- Eliminate the risk of forms being lost, damaged or destroyed by utilising our secure cloud storage and comprehensive management features on our web admin dashboard
- Our PDF Designer allows you to design the output of your final forms or reports as you wish and make sure they are directly in line with your company brand
- Time tracking of your mobile workforce's hours and labour costs
Try it for Free
14 Day Trial. No Credit Card. No Obligation.
Klipboard is the future of field service and can improve the way you work regardless of the size of your business. If you manage people in the field and you want to offer your clients a great experience, try our 14-day free trial today.