Trusted By Industry Professionals
Water Hygiene & Treatment Software
Water Treatment Specialists have to keep critical systems running smoothly and efficiently. This involves meeting the demands of customers by helping them meet compliance for their equipment, while also balancing the schedule for emergency call outs and planned maintenance jobs.
Water treatment equipment such as tanks, water softeners, chemical dosing systems, coolers and filters need to be tested for Legionella, bacteria and other harmful particles. The process for carrying out these inspections, installation or maintenance jobs needs to be planned and consistent to ensure all the work can be done and to standards to meet compliance.
Simplified Job Management
Klipboard empowers both your team in the field and the office to be able to see everything you need in real-time. They can quickly access customer details, job locations, equipment documentation and a full service history, all while on the go, keeping your business moving. Significantly improve the efficiency of your job planning and dispatching of jobs on our drag and drop scheduler. Jobs are allocated to your team in the field and accessed on the mobile app, ensuring they have everything at their finger tips - forms, certificates, drawings, asset registers, parts inventory and more!
Planned Maintenance & Asset Management
Our comprehensive Asset Management capabilities for the Water Treatment industry allows your team to perform asset inspections, servicing and surveys at multiple locations. Your team can complete forms such industry compliant documents ensuring consistency on every jobs. Instantly view all customer assets under your planned maintenance programmes and quickly view which are due a service over the next week, 30 or 90 days at the tap of a button. Combined with our automated asset servicing reminders ensure you customer gets alerted and there is never a missed planned service.
Try it for Free
14 Day Trial. No Credit Card. No Obligation.
Klipboard is the future of field service and can improve the way you work regardless of the size of your business. If you manage people in the field and you want to offer your clients a great experience, try our 14-day free trial today.
Smart digital forms
Collecting data is easy with Klipboard. Custom or industry standard Mobile Forms can be used to capture Legionella risk assessments, tank inspections, UV and Reverse Osmosis system inspections, temperature monitoring or health and safety reports. Use the Klipboard app to upload reports in real-time, gather photo evidence while on the job and collect signature sign off from the customer. No more duplicating paperwork admin.
Easy Financial Management
With Klipboard you can monitor jobs costs, margins, associated purchases and time spent on the job all through our powerful Dashboard - all in realtime. Once a job is complete, simply click once to invoice and all the relevant financial information from the job will be added automatically, speeding up the process for issuing your invoices to customers. Improve cashflow and reduce delayed customer payments by automatically notifying your customer of any invoices requiring payment.
Supercharge Customer Experience
Klipboard simplifies customer communication with our Automated Customer Communication tools. This means you can offer an ‘Uber like’ experience through automated emails or SMS for job bookings, completed jobs or even details of the engineer who is en-route. Further impress your customers with their own unique Client Portal - fully branded and professional looking for your business. Reduce admin, calls and emails by giving your client 24/7 access to everything they need. They can view all their jobs, approve quotes, pay any outstanding invoices and even request new work orders from their Client Portal.
Game Changing Features
Klipboard Advantages for Rocheser Midland Corporation
Klipboard can help deliver benefits to your industry:
- Manage all your customer information through our intuitive Client CRM, Document Management and Notes features
- Manage engineers, create schedules and setup recurring jobs for planned maintenance programs for your customers
- Contracts & Asset Management for surveying, recording and maintaining equipment at multiple customer sites
- Quote your customers, get approval, convert to a job for your engineers and invoice upon completion. Seamlessly integrate with XERO Cloud accounting
- Industry standard workflows such as Legionella risk assessment, tank inspections, temperature monitoring and chlorination forms for completion in the field
- Improve customer service by keeping your customers informed through the use of automated email notifications, calendar reminders and the ability to email reports with customers easily and efficiently
- Real time tracking of your engineers on a GPS map along with their current status
- Use our Form Builder to create any type of mobile workflow form or report such as Job Sheets, Legionella risk assessment, tank inspections, temperature monitoring and chlorination forms for completion by the engineer on the mobile app
- Eliminate the risk of forms being lost, damaged or destroyed by utilising our secure cloud storage and comprehensive management features on our web admin dashboard
- Our PDF Designer allows you to design the output of your final forms or reports as you wish and make sure they are directly in line with your company brand
- Time tracking of your mobile workforce's hours and labour costs