Trusted By Industry Professionals
Electrical Contractor Software
Klipboard can assist electrical maintenance contractors to manage their entire business and store important records for customer jobs, such as Minor Works Electrical Installation certificates, all in one easy to use platform. Whether jobs are needed to be scheduled for PAT testing, planned or reactive maintenance, Klipboard enables you to control scheduling and allocation of jobs to your electricians in the field, simply and easily.
Simplified Job Management
Visibility of job schedules can be difficult if you are using multiple apps or paper based methods, but not with Klipboard. Our performance and operations dashboard enables real time insights ensuring your operations are efficient. Significantly improve the efficiency of your job planning and dispatching of jobs on our Drag and Drop scheduler. Jobs are allocated to your team in the field and accessed on the mobile app, ensuring they have everything at their finger tips - forms, certificates, drawings, asset registers, parts inventory and more!
Smart digital forms
Complete Electrical Installation certificates in the field, meaning you can be compliant at all times. Alternatively use our Mobile Form Builder and you can create any type of digital form or report for completion on jobs by your team. Our form builder will allow you to create forms with image and signature capture, text fields, dropdown answer selections or absolutely any type of data capture you require for specific jobs.
Try it for Free
14 Day Trial. No Credit Card. No Obligation.
Klipboard is the future of field service and can improve the way you work regardless of the size of your business. If you manage people in the field and you want to offer your clients a great experience, try our 14-day free trial today.
Planned Maintenance & Asset Management
Our extensive Asset Management web and mobile app capabilities allow for asset surveying, asset registering and maintaining of assets on planned maintenance schedules at multiple customer site locations. Combined with our range of automated customer communications ensures servicing schedules are never missed.
Easy Financial Management
With Klipboard you can instantly see jobs costs, margins, associated purchases and time spent on the job all through our powerful real time dashboard - ensuring you are maximising profitability. Once a job is complete, click once to raise an invoice and all financial information from the job will be added automatically - no more delays issuing an invoice. Speed up customer payments when a job is completed with automated notifications sent to your customer informing them of an invoice requiring payment.
Supercharge Customer Experience
Impress your customers with their own unique Client Portal - fully branded and professional looking for your business. Reduce admin, calls and emails by giving your client 24/7 access to everything they need. They can view all their jobs, approve quotes, pay any outstanding invoices and even request new work orders from their Client Portal.
Klipboard is your all-in-one platform for job management, scheduling, planned maintenance, invoicing, quoting, automated communications, reporting and more.
Game Changing Features
Klipboard Advantages for RJ Power Group
Klipboard can help deliver benefits to your industry:
- Manage all your customer information through our intuitive Customer CRM, Document Management and Notes features
- Manage electricians, create schedules and setup recurring jobs for planned maintenance programs for your customers
- Contracts & Asset Management for surveying, recording and maintaining equipment at multiple customer sites
- Quote your customers, get approval, convert to a job for your Electrial Engineers and invoice upon completion. Seamlessly integrate with XERO Cloud accounting
- Improve customer service by keeping your customers informed through the use of automated email notifications, calendar reminders and the ability to email reports with customers easily and efficiently
- Real time tracking of your Electricians on a GPS map along with their current status
- Use our Form Builder to create any type of mobile workflow form or report such as Job Sheets, Risk Assessments, Minor Works Electrical Installation certificates, Emergency Lighting certificates and PAT checks for completion by the Electrician on the mobile app
- Eliminate the risk of forms being lost, damaged or destroyed by utilising our secure cloud storage and comprehensive management features on our web admin dashboard
- Our PDF Designer allows you to design the output of your final forms or reports as you wish and make sure they are directly in line with your company brand
- Time tracking of your electrician's hours and labour costs