"Create & manage all your jobs, quotes, invoices and electrical certificates in a simple, easy-to-use system."
Electrical maintenance businesses carry out a high volume of tasks on a regular basis, meaning there is great importance to keep on top of scheduling, team management and invoicing of client jobs that are completed by electricians in the field. It is essential that a system is in place to ensure productivity and efficiency, as well as to guarantee compliance for each and every task that is carried out.
Klipboard can assist electrical maintenance contractors to manage their entire business and store important records for client tasks such as Minor Works Electrical Installation certificates. Whether tasks are needed to be scheduled for PAT testing, planned or reactive maintenance, Klipboard enables you to control scheduling and allocation of tasks to your electricians in the field, simply and easily from the office. With a few clicks, electricians are set up and ready to complete their allocated jobs.
Schedule and deploy tasks to your mobile electricians with location maps, notifications and any associated PDF documents relevant for the tasks and mobile workflow forms for completion. Along with electrician industry standard forms, our software offers the ability to create bespoke mobile workflow forms on our workflow generator. This enables you to design any type you require for your electricians out in the field, such as risk assessments, health and safety checklists or installation reports to name a few. Allow them to capture signatures and images in order to make sure your business is compliant.
Electricians out in the field can also view any associated PDF documents, along with previously completed tasks for reference in order to complete the task at hand. Back in the office you have complete oversight of your team and jobs along with the ability to quote and invoice your customers in real time.
PAT Testing - Electrical Certificates - Risk Assessments - Planned Preventative Maintenance
Read A Happy Customer Case Study
RJ Power Group have been able to see a dramatic increase in their operational efficiency by eliminating paper based methods in their field operations. Embracing Klipboard's cloud and mobile technology in order to help manage field engineer scheduling with the correct customer details and associated forms and reports paperwork for completion on a mobile app, they have now found that they are saving around 4 hours per job report. Reduced to a matter of minutes to check each job report, as opposed to the lengthy, time consuming re-entry they were having to do with paper based forms.
Download Case Study
Klipboard can help deliver benefits to your industry:
- Manage all your client information through our intuitive Client CRM, Document Management and Notes features
- Manage engineers, create schedules and setup recurring tasks for planned maintenance programs for your clients
- Quote your clients, get approval, convert to a task for your engineer and invoice upon completion. Seamlessly integrate with XERO Cloud accounting
- Use our Workflow Generator to create any type of mobile workflow form or report such as risk assessments, installation certificates, PAT tests for completion by the engineer on the mobile app
- Our PDF Designer allows you to design the output of your final forms or reports as you wish and make sure they are directly in line with your company brand
- Send notifications, location mapping and any information relating to a specific task to field engineers who are using the tablet app ensuring they can manage and complete their jobs effectively
- Eliminate the risk of forms being lost, damaged or destroyed by utilising our secure cloud storage and comprehensive management features on our web admin dashboard
- Users can work offline, be re-assigned or removed from a task to ensure ease of management along with stringent security and protection of data
Great Features, Expertly Organised
With Klipboard you get plenty of features presented in a user friendly interface so as not to overwhelm you. Our range of features will bring many benefits to your organisation and employees, as well as your customers.