"Our all in one field service management software helps your office and electricians to quote, schedule, manage customer assets, complete job forms and certificates, organise client profiles, invoice and get paid faster. Try Klipboard free for 14 days."
Klipboard can assist electrical maintenance contractors to manage their entire business and store important records for client jobs such as Minor Works Electrical Installation certificates. Whether jobs are needed to be scheduled for PAT testing, planned or reactive maintenance, Klipboard enables you to control scheduling and allocation of jobs to your electricians in the field, simply and easily from the office. With a few clicks, electricians are set up and ready to complete their allocated jobs along with any compliance or certificates to be completed.
Our extensive Asset Management web and mobile app capabilities allow electrical maintenance contractors to perform asset surveying, asset registering and maintaining of assets on pre-planned maintenance schedules at multiple customer locations. Automated customer communication ensures servicing schedules are never missed and extensive service reports gives visibility for your customer.
Klipboard can help deliver benefits to your industry:
- Manage all your client information through our intuitive Client CRM, Document Management and Notes features
- Manage electricians, create schedules and setup recurring tasks for planned maintenance programs for your clients
- Contracts & Asset Management for surveying, recording and maintaining equipment at multiple customer sites
- Quote your clients, get approval, convert to a task for your Maintenance Engineers and invoice upon completion. Seamlessly integrate with XERO Cloud accounting
- Improve customer service by keeping your customers informed through the use of automated email notifications, calendar reminders and the ability to email reports with customers easily and efficiently
- Real time tracking of your Electricians on a GPS map along with their current status
- Use our Workflow Generator to create any type of mobile workflow form or report such as Job Sheets, Risk Assessments, Minor Works Electrical Installation certificates, Emergency Lighting certificates and PAT checks for completion by the Electrician on the mobile app
- Eliminate the risk of forms being lost, damaged or destroyed by utilising our secure cloud storage and comprehensive management features on our web admin dashboard
- Our PDF Designer allows you to design the output of your final forms or reports as you wish and make sure they are directly in line with your company brand
- Time tracking of your mobile workforce's hours and labour costs
Great Features, Expertly Organised
With Klipboard you get plenty of features presented in a user friendly interface allowing you to provide a seamless, quality service experience. Our range of features will bring many benefits to your organisation and employees, as well as your customers.