Trusted By Industry Professionals
Drainage Contractor Software
Whether your team is responding to a blocked drain, installing a new system or performing planned maintenance, they will have realtime insight via our web dashboard or mobile app. Schedule jobs with ease using our drag and drop scheduler enabling faster dispatch as you can see instantly which team member can respond to a job.
Streamline customer communications through automated SMS and email communications, bring that Uber like service to your business. No more missed business with appointment confirmations, reminders and a real time visibility to let your customers know you are en-route or have completed the job.
Simplified Job Management
Your team out on the job can easily access all the information they need via their Klipboard app. Directions to the job, customer details, associated PDF documents such as drawings and importantly any paperwork that needs completion such as Confined Space Risk Assessments, Job Service Sheets, or anything you require!
Smart digital forms
We know compliance and job documentation is incredibly important. With the Klipboard Mobile Form Builder, you can create any type of digital form or report for completion out on site via the mobile app. Enable the ability to upload photos, capture signatures, add notes or absolutely any type of data you require on each project - a big tick for paperwork!
Try it for Free
14 Day Trial. No Credit Card. No Obligation.
Klipboard is the future of field service and can improve the way you work regardless of the size of your business. If you manage people in the field and you want to offer your clients a great experience, try our 14-day free trial today.
Real time Dashboard
Our powerful Dashboard for operational and financial insights will allow your drainage contracting business to grow. Streamline your operations by gaining in depth detail on each job at a click of button - no exactly what is happening in your business at any moment.
Easy Financial Management
Not only can you be confident that your job management and scheduling is taken care off by Klipboard, but our online quoting and acceptance will allow you to win business faster and kick off those jobs with ease.
We also understand that cashflow is the life blood of any drainage contracting business. Klipboard job management software will give you complete visibility of your finances in realtime, allowing for insight on costs, margins, performance and much more. Delayed payments will be a thing of the past as you can automatically notify your customer of an invoice requiring payment.
Klipboard is your all-in-one platform for job management, scheduling, planned maintenance, invoicing, quoting, automated communications, reporting and more.
Game Changing Features
Klipboard can help deliver benefits to your industry:
- Manage all your customer information through our intuitive Customer CRM, Document Management and Notes features
- Manage your Drainage engineers, create schedules and setup recurring jobs for planned inspections or assessments for your customers
- Contracts & Asset Management for surveying, recording and maintaining equipment at multiple customer locations
- Quote your clients, get approval, convert to a job for your Drainage engineers and invoice upon completion. Seamlessly integrate with XERO or Quickbooks Cloud accounting
- Improve customer service by keeping your customers informed through the use of automated email notifications, calendar reminders and the ability to email reports with customers easily and efficiently
- Real time tracking of your Drainage engineers on a GPS map along with their current status
- Use our Form Builder to create any type of mobile workflow form or report such as job sheets, site surveys, accident/incident reports or health and safety reports for completion by the technician on the mobile app
- Eliminate the risk of forms being lost, damaged or destroyed by utilising our secure cloud storage and comprehensive management features on our web admin dashboard
- Our PDF Designer allows you to design the output of your final forms or reports as you wish and make sure they are directly in line with your company brand
- Time tracking of your mobile workforce's hours and labour costs