Trusted By Industry Professionals
Automatic Door Maintenance Software
Automatic Door Maintenance businesses are able to more effectively manage their operation by quickly responding to work requests, creating professional looking quotes, scheduling planned maintenance jobs and promptly raising invoices, by using Klipboard - your all in one, easy to use Job Management Platform.
Being able to react fast to a call out is critical for Automatic Door Maintenance businesses. Any period where access to a building is impeded can have a significant effect on their customer’s business. Klipboard’s Automatic Door Maintenance Software allows businesses to have a clear picture of their schedule allowing them to respond to reactive jobs faster. In addition, our Asset Management tools provide your team with all the information they need for planned maintenance servicing on your customers' access equipment.
Scheduling your Automatic Door Maintenance jobs is simplified with Klipboard. Using our Drag and Drop scheduler and dispatch tool, you can be sure you’re assigning the right person for the job and your technicians will receive everything they need to know about their next job through their mobile app.
You’re able to instantly see which team members can respond to any reactive jobs by viewing their schedule and location details. Quickly dispatch jobs to your team, notify your customer through SMS communications and impress them with excellent customer service.
Simplified Job Management
Every Automatic Door Maintenance job is different. That’s why it’s important your team of Door Technicians have everything they need to hand while on the job.
Put the power of Klipboard at their fingertips and give them instant access to customer details, location information, view or create assets, service history, documentation, notes and any forms they need to complete all on an easy to use mobile app.
Use Klipboard’s intuitive Mobile Form Builder to create digital forms with the ability to take pictures and capture signatures. Create forms such as job sheets, checklists, surveys or risk assessments - basically anything your team needs to complete on site, or alternatively use one from our library of industry standard forms.
Try it for Free
14 Day Trial. No Credit Card. No Obligation.
Klipboard is the future of field service and can improve the way you work regardless of the size of your business. If you manage people in the field and you want to offer your clients a great experience, try our 14-day free trial today.
Planned Maintenance & Asset Management
The aftercare market is very important for Automatic Door Maintenance businesses to ensure installed equipment remains operational and functions throughout its expected lifecycle.
Klipboard allows you to create planned preventative maintenance schedules for each customer asset. Our extensive Asset Management web and mobile app capabilities allow for simplified asset surveying and planned maintenance, even across multiple customer locations.
With a single click you can get a complete picture via our intuitive Asset Management Dashboard of all your customer assets that you manage on planned maintenance programmes. This allows you to quickly see which customer access equipment is due a service over the next 30, 60 or 90 days and beyond.
Combine this with our automated asset service reminders this ensures your servicing schedules are never missed. With Klipboard it’s easy to keep your customer informed of their next service, this will mean no more wasted journeys and customer no-shows.
Easy Financial Management
Cash flow is vital to your Automatic Door Maintenance business. Klipboard allows you to easily monitor job costs, margins, associated purchases and even the time spent on each job through our real time Finance Dashboard.
In just one click you can invoice a completed job and automatically add all the relevant job costs to the invoice. This greatly speeds up how quickly you can raise an invoice and issue to your customer after a completed job - helping you to improve your cash flow. Automatically notify your customer of an outstanding invoice and say goodbye to delayed payments.
Game Changing Features
Klipboard can help deliver benefits to your industry:
- Manage all your customer information through our intuitive Customer CRM, Document Management and Notes features
- Manage your Automatic Door Engineers by creating recurring planned maintenance programs for your customers
- Managing assets at multiple locations is made easier when you have everything you need at your fingertips
- Quote your clients, get approval, convert to a job and invoice upon completion. Integrate with XERO or Quickbooks Cloud accounting.
- Improve customer service by keeping your customers informed through the use of automated email notifications, calendar reminders and the ability to email reports with customers easily and efficiently
- Eliminate the risk of job forms being lost, damaged or destroyed by utilising our secure cloud storage and comprehensive management features on our web admin dashboard
- Real time tracking of your mobile workforce on a GPS map along with their current status
- Use our Form Builder to create any type of mobile workflow form or report such as Job Sheets or industry standard certificates for completion by your maintenance engineer on the mobile app
- Our PDF Designer allows you to design the output of your final forms or reports as you wish and make sure they are directly in line with your company brand
- Time tracking of your mobile workforce's hours and labour costs