Trusted By Industry Professionals
Lift & Elevator Maintenance Software
Lift and Elevator Maintenance businesses need to carry out scheduled inspections, planned maintenance and site surveys to help their keep their customer's equipment meet compliance standards and fully operational.
To meet customer expectations and balance the scheduled job workload of your Lift technicians, whilst also being able to respond quickly to reactive call out jobs can be a challenge.
Simplified Job Management
Using Field Service Management software from Klipboard you can streamline the daily operational challenges and can avoid scheduling mistakes, customer no-shows and wasted journeys by utilising our comprehensive scheduling and dispatch features.
Efficiently schedule your Lift and Elevator jobs to your field team on our drag and drop scheduler. You’re able to instantly see which team members can respond to any reactive jobs by viewing their schedule and location details. Quickly dispatch jobs to your team and keep your customers informed about upcoming jobs through our range of automated SMS and email communications.
Give your field technicians everything they need for the job at their fingertips by using the Klipboard mobile app. Customer details, job notes, Lift or Elevator asset details, documentation such as schematics or mechanical drawings, efficient job routing, custom job forms or industry standard forms, plus much more!
Using our Mobile Form builder you’re able to create any type of digital form, report or job sheet you need for the task at hand. Your field team can easily complete on the mobile app and in addition can upload photos and capture signatures. Once the job is complete, they instantly sync the details of the job to the team back in the office, so you don’t have to wait to raise an invoice and therefore improving your cash flow.
Try it for Free
14 Day Trial. No Credit Card. No Obligation.
Klipboard is the future of field service and can improve the way you work regardless of the size of your business. If you manage people in the field and you want to offer your clients a great experience, try our 14-day free trial today.
Planned Maintenance & Asset Management
Lift and Elevator Maintenance businesses need to carry out planned preventative maintenance servicing on their customers assets and have complete oversight of all the assets under their maintenance programmes in addition to keeping detailed records for each job for auditing and reporting purposes. Managing the planned servicing or inspections for multiple clients over multiple locations can be a challenge.
Klipboard allows you to create planned preventative maintenance schedules for each customer asset. Our extensive Asset Management web and mobile app capabilities allow for simplified asset surveying and planned maintenance and with a single click you can get a complete picture via our intuitive Asset Management Dashboard of all your customer assets that you manage on planned maintenance programmes.
The planned maintenance dashboard allows you to quickly see which customer equipment is due a service over the next 30, 60 or 90 days and beyond. In addition Klipboard’s mobile app capabilities allow for asset surveying, simple registration of new assets and the ability to update asset details whilst on the job, such as photos, notes and the asset service history.
Eliminate the need to chase customers to schedule servicing jobs for planned maintenance on their assets with our Automated Asset Service Reminders. Automated asset service reminders increase job revenues from your existing customer base by providing an effortless booking experience. Reminders are sent before the service is due ensuring an opportunity is never missed.
Easy Financial Management
We understand that cashflow is the life blood of any Lift and Elevator Maintenance business. Our finance dashboard will give you complete visibility of your finances in real time and allows you to easily monitor job costs, margins, associated purchases and even the time spent on each job.
In one click you can invoice a completed job and automatically add all the relevant job costs to the invoice. Create and issue an invoice faster to your customer after a completed job and automatically notify your customer of an outstanding invoice and say goodbye to delayed payments - all helping you to improve your cash flow.
You'll also have access to popular accounting packages such as Xero and Quickbooks through a one click integration saving time on double entry and improving accuracy.
Game Changing Features
Klipboard can help deliver benefits to your industry:
- Manage all your customer information through our intuitive Customer CRM, Document Management and Notes features
- Manage your team of Lift & Elevator engineers, create schedules and setup recurring jobs for aftercare programs for your customers
- Our PDF Designer allows you to design the output of your final forms or reports as you wish and make sure they are directly in line with your company brand
- Quote your clients, get approval, convert to a job for your Lift & Elevator engineers and invoice upon completion. Seamlessly integrate with XERO or Quickbooks Cloud accounting
- Improve customer service by keeping your customers informed through the use of automated email notifications, calendar reminders and the ability to email reports with customers easily and efficiently
- Eliminate the risk of forms being lost, damaged or destroyed by utilising our secure cloud storage and comprehensive management features on our web admin dashboard
- Real time tracking of your mobile workforce on a GPS map along with their current status
- Use our Form Builder to create any type of mobile workflow form or report such as Job Sheets, Risk Assessments or industry standard certificates for completion by the engineer on the mobile app
- Access Lift & Elevator job documentation, manuals and asset service history all through a single job management software system