Trusted By Industry Professionals
HVAC installation and servicing businesses have to balance several things at the same time. You need to meet the demands of your customers for air conditioning, heating, ventilation and heat pump installations, while also maintaining an effective aftercare, planned preventative maintenance schedule.
Meeting compliance for Gas Safety Certification and F-Gas regulations, presents another challenge on what is often business critical equipment. The process for carrying out proactive planned maintenance and reporting on those jobs has to be streamlined and consistent.
Simplified Job Management
Klipboard empowers both your team in the field and the office to be able to see everything you need in real-time. They can quickly access customer details, job locations, equipment documentation and a full service history, all while on the go, keeping your business moving. Significantly improve the efficiency of your job planning and dispatching of jobs on our Drag and Drop scheduler. Jobs are allocated to your team in the field and accessed on the mobile app, ensuring they have everything at their finger tips - forms, certificates, drawings, asset registers, parts inventory and more!
Planned Maintenance & Asset Management
Our industry leading Asset Management web and mobile capabilities for HVAC allows your team to perform asset inspections, servicing and surveys at multiple locations. Your team can complete forms such as F-Gas compliance or other industry related compliance documents ensuring consistency on servicing jobs. Instantly view all customer assets under your planned maintenance programmes and quickly view which are due a service over the next week, 30 or 90 days at the tap of a button. Combined with our automated asset servicing reminders ensure your customer gets alerted and there is never a missed planned service.
Try it for Free
14 Day Trial. No Credit Card. No Obligation.
Klipboard is the future of field service and can improve the way you work regardless of the size of your business. If you manage people in the field and you want to offer your clients a great experience, try our 14-day free trial today.
Easy Financial Management
With Klipboard you can easily monitor jobs costs, margins and any associated purchases and time spent on the job all through our powerful dashboard - all in realtime. Once a job is complete, simply click once to invoice and all the relevant financial information from the job will be added automatically speeding up the process for issuing an invoice. Delayed payments when a job is completed will be a thing of the past as you can automatically notify your customer of an invoice requiring payment.
Supercharge Customer Experience
Automated customer communications ensure servicing schedules are never missed and your customers are kept up to speed with who is going to carry out the work and when they will arrive. Impress your customers with their own unique Client Portal - fully branded and professional looking for your business. Reduce admin, calls and emails by giving your client 24/7 access to everything they need. They can view all their jobs, approve quotes, pay any outstanding invoices and even request new work orders from their Client Portal.This will greatly improve your customer experience and give you the tool set for growth.
Field Service Management Software gives HVAC businesses a competitive edge. It allows them to quickly deploy their team when they are needed and also manage a planned preventative maintenance schedule for ongoing jobs.
Klipboard is the all-in-one Field Service Management Software that will streamline your operation, reduce hours spent on admin and help you grow a more profitable HVAC servicing and installation business.
Game Changing Features
Klipboard Advantages for London & Kent Technical Services
Klipboard can help deliver benefits to your industry:
- Manage all your customers information through our intuitive Customer CRM, Document Management and Notes features
- Manage engineers, create schedules and setup recurring jobs for planned maintenance programs for your customers
- Contracts & Asset Management for surveying, recording and maintaining equipment at multiple customer sites
- Quote your customers, get approval, convert to a job for your engineers and invoice upon completion. Seamlessly integrate with XERO Cloud accounting
- Improve customer service by keeping your customers informed through the use of automated email notifications, calendar reminders and the ability to email reports with customers easily and efficiently
- Ensure F-gas compliance through tracking of refrigerant gas use and customer reporting
- Industry standard compliance forms or certificates for completion in the field
- Real time tracking of your engineers on a GPS map along with their current status
- Use our Form Builder to create any type of mobile workflow form or report such as Job Sheets, Risk Assessments, industry standard Gas safety certificates for completion by the engineer on the mobile app
- Eliminate the risk of forms being lost, damaged or destroyed by utilising our secure cloud storage and comprehensive management features on our web admin dashboard
- Our PDF Designer allows you to design the output of your final forms or reports as you wish and make sure they are directly in line with your company brand
- Time tracking of your mobile workforce's hours and labour costs