Trusted By Industry Professionals
Equipment Maintenance Software
No matter what manufactured products you provide, install and maintain for your customers, you need a job management software platform that will help you achieve profitability and growth. Equipment Manufacturers responsible for customer installation, commissioning and maintenance of their customer's business critical equipment must ensure that their processes are managed as efficiently and proactively as possible.
Simplified Job Management & Scheduling
Klipboard enables efficient scheduling of jobs with our Drag and Drop scheduler. Dispatch planned our reactive jobs instantly to team members for completion using the Klipboard mobile app. Your team member out on the job can easily access all the information they need via the app. Asset details, directions to the job, customer details, associated PDF documents such as manuals or drawings and importantly any paperwork that needs completion such as Risk Assessments, Equipment Job Service Sheets, or anything you require!
Smart digital forms
Compliance and job documentation is incredibly important. With the Klipboard Mobile Form Builder, you can create any type of digital form or report for completion on jobs by your team. Our form builder will allow you to create forms with image and signature capture, text fields, dropdown answer selections or absolutely any type of data capture you require for specific jobs.
Try it for Free
14 Day Trial. No Credit Card. No Obligation.
Klipboard is the future of field service and can improve the way you work regardless of the size of your business. If you manage people in the field and you want to offer your clients a great experience, try our 14-day free trial today.
Planned Maintenance & Asset Management
Our extensive Asset Management web and mobile app capabilities allow for asset surveying, asset registering and maintaining of assets on planned maintenance schedules at multiple customer locations. Record newly installed assets at client locations and once installations are complete, future planned maintenance jobs can instantly be visible via our asset management dashboard. Ensure your client’s equipment doesn't face any downtime and use our automated service reminders for both you and your client, to ensure there is never a missed maintenance job.
Easy Financial Management
Move to online quoting and acceptance to win business faster and kick off those customer installation and maintenance contracts with ease. Klipboard job management software will give you complete visibility of your finances in realtime and help with the cashflow management fo your business. Get instant insight on costs, margins, performance and much more. When a job is complete simply click once to invoice and all the relevant financial information from the job will be added automatically resulting in faster invoice issuing. Improve your cashflow by minimising delayed payments by automatically notifying your customer of an invoice requiring payment.
Klipboard is your all-in-one platform for job management, scheduling, planned maintenance, invoicing, quoting, automated communications, reporting and more.
Game Changing Features
Klipboard Advantages for Oxford Industries
Klipboard can help deliver benefits to your industry:
- Manage all your customer information through our intuitive Customer CRM, Document Management and Notes features
- Manage engineers, create schedules and setup recurring jobs for planned maintenance programs for your clients
- Contracts & Asset Management for surveying, recording and maintaining equipment at multiple customer sites
- Quote your clients, get approval, convert to a job for your engineers and invoice upon completion. Seamlessly integrate with XERO Cloud accounting
- Improve customer service by keeping your customers informed through the use of automated email notifications, calendar reminders and the ability to email reports with customers easily and efficiently
- Real time tracking of your engineers on a GPS map along with their current status
- Use our Form Builder to create any type of mobile workflow form or report such as Job Sheets, Risk Assessments, Commissioning sheets or Installation reports for completion by the engineer on the mobile app
- Eliminate the risk of forms being lost, damaged or destroyed by utilising our secure cloud storage and comprehensive management features on our web admin dashboard
- Our PDF Designer allows you to design the output of your final forms or reports as you wish and make sure they are directly in line with your company brand
- Time tracking of your mobile workforce's hours and labour costs