Trusted By Industry Professionals
Grounds Maintenance Job Management Software
Klipboard's all-in-one grounds management software provides an easy and efficient way to manage your scheduling, operations and finances. Timesheet tracking, work orders and digital forms, Klipboard has the features you need to get the job completed correctly.
If your business still relies on paperwork orders, spreadsheets, calendars and in general a disjointed workflow process, it’s time for a change. Klipboard's grounds maintenance software can help you save time and money while improving the quality of your service.
Simplified Job Management
Whether your company operates on a reactive or planned preventive maintenance basis, Klipboard's drag and drop scheduler can provide the flexibility you need. Simplify how you manage your work order schedules, create one-time or recurring jobs and dispatch jobs to your team with ease.
Once jobs are assigned, your Grounds Maintenance field team will have instant access to the required job information at their fingertips on the Klipboard mobile app. Customer details, location information, documentation, notes and any forms they need to complete all on an easy to use mobile app.
Easily track hours worked through out timesheet management ensuring you are billing your customer correctly or operating profitably on contract jobs.
Try it for Free
14 Day Trial. No Credit Card. No Obligation.
Klipboard is the future of field service and can improve the way you work regardless of the size of your business. If you manage people in the field and you want to offer your clients a great experience, try our 14-day free trial today.
Easy Financial Management
Klipboard's garden maintenance software, enable you to easily create and send professional-looking quotes which can be tracked and electronically accepted. This allows you to follow up with customers promptly, turning leads into clients and speeding up quote acceptance.
Easily monitor real time job costs, profit margins, any associated purchases all through our finance dashboard for each job ensuring you have insight on performance. Once a job is complete, simply click once to invoice and all the relevant financial information from the job will be added automatically speeding up the process for issuing an invoice. You'll also have access to popular accounting packages such as Xero and Quickbooks through a one click integration saving time on double entry and improving accuracy.
Keeping your customers in the loop instils trust and builds relationships, leading to better customer satisfaction and more referrals. Klipboard's Client Portal makes communication easy, allowing your customers to login and view job status, accept quotes, view invoices and log work requests. Your customers can also receive notifications when your is on enroute and the job is completed the work is done.
Klipboard is the Job Management Software for Grounds Maintenance that will greatly reduce the hours you spend on admin and help you grow a more profitable business.
Game Changing Features
Klipboard can help deliver benefits to your industry:
- Manage all your customer information through our intuitive Customer CRM, Document Management and Notes features
- Manage your team of Grounds Maintenance professionals, create schedules and setup recurring jobs for aftercare programs for your customers
- Our PDF Designer allows you to design the output of your final forms or reports as you wish and make sure they are directly in line with your company brand
- Quote your clients, get approval, convert to a job for your Grounds Maintenance professionals and invoice upon completion. Seamlessly integrate with XERO or Quickbooks Cloud accounting
- Improve customer service by keeping your customers informed through the use of automated email notifications, calendar reminders and the ability to email reports with customers easily and efficiently
- Eliminate the risk of forms being lost, damaged or destroyed by utilising our secure cloud storage and comprehensive management features on our web admin dashboard
- Real time tracking of your mobile workforce on a GPS map along with their current status
- Use our Form Builder to create any type of mobile workflow form or report such as Job Sheets, Risk Assessments or industry standard certificates for completion by the engineer on the mobile app
- Access Grounds Maintenance documentation, equipment manuals, notes and job history all through a single job management software system
- Time tracking of your installers hours and labour costs