Trusted By Industry Professionals
Catering Equipment Servicing Software
Klipboard enables Catering Equipment Servicing businesses to more efficiently manage their scheduled planned maintenance or installation jobs for cookers, refrigeration units, coffee machines and other commercial kitchen equipment.
Supercharge your servicing business by improving how well you manage work requests, schedule, quote and invoice for jobs - all on one easy to use Job Management platform.
Any downtime of your customer catering equipment can prove to be very costly for them. Show the true value of your service and impress them with how quickly you can respond to their urgent work requests by using Klipboard. Our Drag and Drop scheduler and dispatch allows you to instantly see which of your catering equipment engineers is the best person for the job, based on location, skills and availability.
Simplified Job Management
Using our Catering Equipment Servicing software your field team has everything at their fingertips for the job at hand - access to customer details, location information, view or create assets, service history, documentation, notes and any forms they need to complete all on an easy to use mobile app.
Easy Financial Management
Cash flow is vital to your Automatic Door Maintenance business. Klipboard allows you to easily monitor job costs, margins, associated purchases and even the time spent on each job through our real time Finance Dashboard.
In just one click you can invoice a completed job and automatically add all the relevant job costs to the invoice. This greatly speeds up how quickly you can raise an invoice and issue to your customer after a completed job - helping you to improve your cash flow. Automatically notify your customer of an outstanding invoice and say goodbye to delayed payments.
Try it for Free
14 Day Trial. No Credit Card. No Obligation.
Klipboard is the future of field service and can improve the way you work regardless of the size of your business. If you manage people in the field and you want to offer your clients a great experience, try our 14-day free trial today.
Smart digital forms
Use Klipboard’s intuitive Mobile Form Builder to create digital forms with the ability to take pictures and capture signatures. Create forms such as job sheets, checklists, surveys or risk assessments - basically anything your team needs to complete on site.
We also have a library of industry standard forms to avail from to help ensure your customer meets regulatory standards and compliance. Industry templates such as gas safety and F-Gas handling checklists can be easily added to a job. Put an end to lost timesheets, incomplete job notes and missing reports with Klipboard’s digital forms.
Supercharge Customer Experience
Catering Equipment Servicing businesses have to manage a lot of admin. There’s upcoming services to organise, reports to complete from previous jobs and finances to manage. Not to mention the endless emails and phone calls you have to manage from your customers that can get in the way of completing more jobs.
Reduce admin and distractions by giving your client 24/7 access to everything they need. Impress your customers with their own unique Client Portal - fully branded and professional looking for your business. From their Client Portal they can view all their jobs, approve quotes, pay any outstanding invoices and even request new work orders.
Klipboard is your all in one, easy to use Job Management Software for streamlining your field service business. Simplify job scheduling, quoting, invoicing, planned maintenance and asset management whilst also impressing your customers and improving your cash flow.
Game Changing Features
Klipboard can help deliver benefits to your industry:
- Manage all your customer information through our intuitive Customer CRM, Document Management and Notes features
- Manage your Catering Equipment Servicing Team, create schedules and setup recurring jobs for planned inspections or assessments for your customers
- Contracts & Asset Management for surveying, recording and maintaining equipment at multiple customer locations
- Quote your clients, get approval, convert to a job for your Catering Equipment Servicing Team and invoice upon completion. Seamlessly integrate with XERO or Quickbooks Cloud accounting
- Improve customer service by keeping your customers informed through the use of automated email notifications, calendar reminders and the ability to email reports with customers easily and efficiently
- Real time tracking of your Catering Equipment Servicing Team on a GPS map along with their current status
- Use our Form Builder to create any type of mobile workflow form or report such as job sheets, site surveys, accident/incident reports or health and safety reports for completion by the engineer on a mobile app
- Eliminate the risk of forms being lost, damaged or destroyed by utilising our secure cloud storage and comprehensive management features on our web admin dashboard
- Our PDF Designer allows you to design the output of your final forms or reports as you wish and make sure they are directly in line with your company brand
- Time tracking of your mobile workforce's hours and labour costs