Trusted By Industry Professionals
Plumbing & Heating Software
Klipboard enables plumbing and heating companies to effectively manage their business operations from Work Request, to Quote, to Job to Invoice, all in one easy to use platform.
Visibility of job schedules can be difficult if you are using multiple processes or paper based methods, but not with Klipboard. Our realtime dashboard and scheduler enables complete visibility of your jobs ensuring your operations are efficient. Jobs such as installs, breakdowns and planned maintenance service work are easily managed.
Simplified Job Management
Jobs are allocated to your team in the field and accessed on the mobile app, ensuring they have everything at their finger tips - schedules, customer information, asset details, documents and location routing along with any industry standard forms. Complete Gas Safety Certificates in the field, meaning you are compliant at all times or using our Mobile Form Builder, you can create any type of digital form or report for completion. Enable the ability to upload photos, capture signatures, add notes or absolutely any type of data you require on each job.
Planned Maintenance & Asset Management
For customer servicing work, our extensive Asset Management web and mobile app capabilities allow for asset surveying, asset registering and maintaining of assets on planned maintenance schedules at multiple customer locations. Capture asset details and photos along with keeping a record of service history. Combine this with our automated asset service reminders, ensuring servicing schedules are never missed.
Try it for Free
14 Day Trial. No Credit Card. No Obligation.
Klipboard is the future of field service and can improve the way you work regardless of the size of your business. If you manage people in the field and you want to offer your clients a great experience, try our 14-day free trial today.
Easy Financial Management
With Klipboard you can easily monitor jobs costs, margins, associated purchases and time spent on the job all through our real time dashboard. One click to invoice the completed job and all the relevant financial information from the job will be added two the invoice, which will speed up the process for invoices being issued. Reduce the opportunity for delayed payments when a job is completed as you can automatically notify your customer of an invoice requiring payment.
Supercharge Customer Experience
Utilise our automated customer communication features to ensure servicing schedules are never missed and your customers are kept up to speed with who is going to carry out the work and when they will arrive. Impress your customers with access to their own unique Client Portal, branded specifically for your business. Reduce admin, calls and emails you receive by giving your client 24/7 access to everything they need. Your customer will be able to view all their jobs, approve quotes, pay any outstanding invoices and even request new work orders from their Client Portal. This will greatly improve your customer experience and give you the tool set for growth.
Klipboard is your all-in-one platform for job management, scheduling, planned maintenance, invoicing, quoting, automated communications, reporting and more.
Game Changing Features
Plumbing & Heating
Klipboard Advantages for Woodford Heating & Energy
Klipboard can help deliver benefits to your industry:
- Manage all your customer information through our intuitive Heating Software CRM, Document Management and Notes features
- Manage engineers, create schedules and setup recurring jobs for planned maintenance programs for your customers
- Heating Software & Asset Management for surveying, recording and maintaining equipment at multiple customer sites
- Quote your customers, get approval, convert to a job for your engineers and invoice upon completion. Seamlessly integrate with XERO Cloud accounting
- Ensure F-gas compliance through tracking of refrigerant gas use and customer reporting
- Improve customer service by keeping your customers informed through the use of automated email notifications, calendar reminders and the ability to email reports with customers easily and efficiently
- Real time tracking of your engineers on a GPS map along with their current status
- Time tracking of your mobile workforce's hours and labour costs
- Use our Form Builder to create any type of mobile workflow form or report such as Job Sheets, Risk Assessments or industry standard forms, such as F-Gas or Gas Safety Certificates for completion by the engineer on the mobile app
- Eliminate the risk of forms being lost, damaged or destroyed by utilising our secure cloud storage and comprehensive management features on our Heating Software Dashboard
- Our PDF Designer allows you to design the output of your final forms or reports as you wish and make sure they are directly in line with your company brand