Trusted By Industry Professionals
EV Charger Installer Software
The growth in popularity for Electric Vehicles has made keeping up with demand for EV Charging Station install and servicing a challenge. Whether you’re installing new EV charge points for residential or commercial use or carrying out aftercare and call out repairs for your existing customers, you’ll need an efficient way to schedule and manage your jobs.
Simplified Job Management
Klipboard enables EV Charging station installation and maintenance businesses to complete more jobs and more efficiently manage their team’s workload. Simplify job scheduling with our Drag and Drop scheduler, then send all the details of the job directly to your engineers via the Klipboard mobile app.
Our user-friendly, job management software for servicing and installation businesses will improve how quickly you can react to a customer call out and give your team all the details they need such as, EV charging point manuals, full documentation, PDFs, customer contact details, a full service history and intelligent routing to the job.
Smart digital forms
Industry standard Mobile Forms for EIC, Part P notification plus checklists, risk assessments and DNO notification all as per the Code of Practice. You can ensure your team completes surveys and troubleshooting exactly as you wish, guaranteeing their work meets EV charging compliance.
Try it for Free
14 Day Trial. No Credit Card. No Obligation.
Klipboard is the future of field service and can improve the way you work regardless of the size of your business. If you manage people in the field and you want to offer your clients a great experience, try our 14-day free trial today.
Planned Maintenance & Asset Management
Get a complete picture of your EV charging point installation and maintenance jobs and greatly improve efficiency. Instantly view all the EV charging stations under your annual maintenance programmes and quickly view which units are due a service over the next week, 30 or 90 days at the tap of a button. Make this a part of your routine and you will never miss a scheduled service or fail to meet compliance.
Easy Financial Management
Instantly see costs, margins, associated purchases and time spent on your jobs with our real time performance and operations dashboard - ensuring you are maximising profitability. Once a job is complete, click once to raise an invoice and all financial information from the job will be added automatically - no more delays issuing an invoice. Speed up customer payments when a job is completed with automated notifications sent to your customer informing them of an invoice requiring payment.
Supercharge Customer Experience
Automated customer communications ensure servicing schedules are never missed and your customers are kept up to speed with who is going to carry out the work and when they will arrive. Impress your customers with their own unique Client Portal - fully branded and professional looking for your business. Reduce admin, calls and emails by giving your client 24/7 access to everything they need. They can view all their jobs, approve quotes, pay any outstanding invoices and even request new work orders from their Client Portal.This will greatly improve your customer experience and give you the tool set for growth.
Game Changing Features
Klipboard can help deliver benefits to your industry:
- Manage all your customer information through our intuitive Customer CRM, Document Management and Notes features
- Manage your team of EV Charge Point engineers, create schedules and setup recurring jobs for aftercare programs for your customers
- Our PDF Designer allows you to design the output of your final forms or reports as you wish and make sure they are directly in line with your company brand
- Quote your clients, get approval, convert to a job for your EV Charge Point engineers and invoice upon completion. Seamlessly integrate with XERO or Quickbooks Cloud accounting
- Improve customer service by keeping your customers informed through the use of automated email notifications, calendar reminders and the ability to email reports with customers easily and efficiently
- Eliminate the risk of forms being lost, damaged or destroyed by utilising our secure cloud storage and comprehensive management features on our web admin dashboard
- Real time tracking of your mobile workforce on a GPS map along with their current status
- Use our Form Builder to create any type of mobile workflow form or report such as Job Sheets, Risk Assessments or industry standard certificates for completion by the engineer on the mobile app
- Access EV Charge Point documentation, manuals and service history all through a single job management software system
- Time tracking of your installers hours and labour costs