Trusted By Industry Professionals
Swimming Pool and Spa Maintenance Software
Managing the planned maintenance or installation of swimming pools, spas, jacuzzis and steam rooms can be challenging, especially during peak seasons. Pool & Spa Maintenance businesses need to have total visibility of their schedule if they want to optimise team productivity and maximise profit margins.
Simplified Job Management
Klipboard empowers both your team in the field and the office to be able to see everything you need in real-time. They can quickly access customer details, job locations, equipment documentation and a full service history, all while on the go, keeping your business moving.
You can easily improve the efficiency of your job planning and dispatching of jobs on our drag and drop scheduler. Have total visibility of planned maintenance jobs whilst also having the ability to quickly dispatch those reactive call outs. Jobs are allocated to your team in the field and accessed on the mobile app, ensuring they have everything at their finger tips - custom or industry standard forms, certificates, drawings, asset registers, parts inventory and more!
Planned Maintenance & Asset Management
We understand that you need to be able to manage planned servicing schedules with ease during the summer peak seasons when you are in more demand. Easily create planned preventative maintenance schedules for each customer and with a single click you can get a complete picture via our intuitive Asset Management Dashboard of all your planned maintenance programmes.
The planned maintenance dashboard allows you to quickly see services due over the next 30, 60 or 90 days and beyond. Our extensive Asset Management web and mobile app capabilities allow for asset surveying, simple registration of new assets and the ability to update asset details whilst on the job, such as photos, notes and the asset service history.
Eliminate the need to chase customers to schedule servicing jobs for planned maintenance with our Automated Asset Service Reminders. Automated asset service reminders increase job revenues from your existing customer base and they are sent before the service is due ensuring an opportunity is never missed.
Try it for Free
14 Day Trial. No Credit Card. No Obligation.
Klipboard is the future of field service and can improve the way you work regardless of the size of your business. If you manage people in the field and you want to offer your clients a great experience, try our 14-day free trial today.
Supercharge Customer Experience
Endless calls and emails can be a thing of the past with our Client Portal. Impress your customers by giving them greater visibility of their jobs and allow them to approve quotes, pay outstanding invoices, view upcoming planned services and even request new work orders.
Our automated follow-up emails and SMS text messaging services offer an uber-like customer experience and will give you the competitive edge over your competition. We will let your customers know when jobs have been booked, provide reminders for upcoming jobs and also when your field team member is en-route.
Easy Financial Management
Moving to online quoting and acceptance will enable you to win business faster and increase revenues whilst also reducing admin costs. Cashflow is critical for any pool and spa servicing business therefore ensuring you can issue you an invoice fast to get paid on time is key.
In one click you can invoice a completed job and automatically add all the relevant job costs to the invoice - no more admin duplication. Create and issue an invoice faster to your customer after a completed job and automatically notify your customer of an outstanding invoice and minimise delayed payments - all helping you to improve your cash flow.
Gain insight on financial performance - your costs, margins and much more. You'll also have access to popular accounting packages such as Xero and Quickbooks through a one click integration saving time on double entry and improving accuracy.
Klipboard is your all-in-one platform for job management, scheduling, planned maintenance, invoicing, quoting, automated communications, reporting and more.
Game Changing Features
Klipboard can help deliver benefits to your industry:
- Manage all your customer information through our intuitive Customer CRM, Document Management and Notes features
- Manage your Pool and Spa Maintenance Engineers by creating recurring planned maintenance programs for your customers
- Managing assets at multiple locations is made easier when you have everything you need at your fingertips
- Quote your clients, get approval, convert to a job and invoice upon completion. Integrate with XERO or Quickbooks Cloud accounting.
- Improve customer service by keeping your customers informed through the use of automated email notifications, calendar reminders and the ability to email reports with customers easily and efficiently
- Eliminate the risk of job forms being lost, damaged or destroyed by utilising our secure cloud storage and comprehensive management features on our web admin dashboard
- Real time tracking of your mobile workforce on a GPS map along with their current status
- Use our Form Builder to create any type of mobile workflow form or report such as Job Sheets or industry standard certificates for completion by your maintenance engineer on the mobile app
- Our PDF Designer allows you to design the output of your final forms or reports as you wish and make sure they are directly in line with your company brand
- Time tracking of your mobile workforce's hours and labour costs