Trusted By Industry Professionals
Medical & Healthcare Equipment Servicing Software
Lack of oversight on planned maintenance, scheduling issues, poor paperwork and job management can be a thing of the past at your Medical & Healthcare Equipment Servicing business. With Klipboard's medical device field service software, you can keep on top of your assets on-site and manage jobs with ease.
Schedule with ease using Klipboard's Drag and Drop scheduler and dispatch to your technicians using our medical equipment maintenance software mobile app. You can see instantly which team member can respond to any reactive our planned jobs and swiftly assign to them for action on their Klipboard mobile app. Your team member out on the job can easily access all the information they need via their Klipboard app. Asset details, directions to the job, customer details, associated PDF documents such as manuals and importantly any paperwork that needs completion such as Risk Assessments, Equipment Job Service Sheets, or anything you require!
Planned Maintenance & Asset Management
Planned maintenance visibility can be a real pain, but not with our realtime Asset Management dashboard as you can get complete visibility of your planned maintenance jobs instantly. Ensure your client’s equipment doesn't face any downtime and use our automated service reminders for both you and your client, to ensure there is never a missed maintenance job.
Smart digital forms
Meeting certification for medical device compliance, IEC 62353 and similar regulations is incredibly important. With the Klipboard Mobile Form Builder , you can create any type of digital form or report for completion out on location via the mobile app. Enable the ability to upload photos, capture signatures, add notes or absolutely any type of data you require on each job - a big tick for paperwork!
Try it for Free
14 Day Trial. No Credit Card. No Obligation.
Klipboard is the future of field service and can improve the way you work regardless of the size of your business. If you manage people in the field and you want to offer your clients a great experience, try our 14-day free trial today.
Real time Dashboard
Reporting and ease of management through our powerful Dashboard for operational and financial insights will allow your Medical & Healthcare Equipment Servicing business to grow. Streamline your operations and communications by gaining in depth detail on each job at a click of button. Insights such as assets located and registered at various client locations, details of completed jobs and associated forms along with planned maintenance history and much more!
Easy Financial Management
We understand that cashflow is the life blood of any Medical & Healthcare Equipment Servicing business. Move to online quoting and acceptance to win business faster and kick off those customer maintenance contracts with ease. Klipboard job management software will give you complete visibility of your finances in realtime, allowing for insight on costs, margins, performance and much more. Automatically notify your customer of an invoice requiring payment and reduce delayed customer payments.
Klipboard is your all-in-one platform for job management, scheduling, planned maintenance, invoicing, quoting, automated communications, reporting and more.
Game Changing Features
Medical & Healthcare Equipment Servicing
Klipboard Advantages for Deva Medical
Klipboard can help deliver benefits to your industry:
- Manage all your customer information through our intuitive Customer CRM, Document Management and Notes features
- Manage your team of maintenance engineers, create schedules and setup recurring jobs for planned maintenance programs for your customers
- Contracts & Asset Management for surveying, recording and maintaining equipment at multiple customer sites
- Our PDF Designer allows you to design the output of your final forms or reports as you wish and make sure they are directly in line with your company brand
- Quote your clients, get approval, convert to a job for your Medical Equipment Engineers and invoice upon completion. Seamlessly integrate with XERO or Quickbooks Cloud accounting
- Improve customer service by keeping your customers informed through the use of automated email notifications, calendar reminders and the ability to email reports with customers easily and efficiently
- Make better decisions on whether to repair or replace equipment with data collected from each job
- Eliminate the risk of forms being lost, damaged or destroyed by utilising our secure cloud storage and comprehensive management features on our web admin dashboard
- Real time tracking of your mobile workforce on a GPS map along with their current status
- Use our Form Builder to create any type of mobile workflow form or report such as Job Sheets, Risk Assessments or industry standard certificates for completion by the engineer on the mobile app