Trusted By Industry Professionals
Telecoms Infrastructure Software
Telecoms companies are constantly challenged to improve their signal coverage and quality of service. To meet their customers' expectations they need to ensure constant network availability while also introducing operational efficiencies. This requires regular maintenance to ensure downtime of equipment is kept to a minimum and their assets perform at peak performance levels.
To provide a great service they require Telecoms Field Service Software to ensure they can dispatch their engineers to jobs, the ability to manage Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules on the telecoms equipment, whilst also being able to quickly respond to emergency call outs when required. There needs to be operational oversight over your entire business, efficient allocation of your team resources and streamlined communication between you and your customers.
Simplified Job Management
Klipboard improves collaboration between your team in the office, your field service team and customers. You’re able to allocate and schedule jobs, create Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules, and quickly access all the customer information, such as service history, asset details and documents.
Significantly improve the efficiency of your job planning and dispatching of jobs on our drag and drop scheduler. Jobs are allocated to your team in the field and accessed on the mobile app, ensuring they have everything at their finger tips - forms, certificates, drawings, asset registers, parts inventory and more!
Try it for Free
14 Day Trial. No Credit Card. No Obligation.
Klipboard is the future of field service and can improve the way you work regardless of the size of your business. If you manage people in the field and you want to offer your clients a great experience, try our 14-day free trial today.
Smart digital forms
Complete industry standard forms in the field, meaning you can be compliant at all times. Alternatively use our Mobile Form Builder and you can create any type of digital form or report for completion on jobs by your team. Our form builder will allow you to create forms with image and signature capture, text fields, dropdown answer selections or absolutely any type of data capture you require for specific jobs.
Planned Maintenance & Asset Management
Our extensive Asset Management web and mobile app capabilities allow Telecoms Field Service teams to perform asset surveying, new asset registration and maintenance at multiple locations. Instantly view all customer assets under your planned maintenance programmes and quickly view which are due a service over the next week, 30 or 90 days at the tap of a button. Combined with our automated asset servicing reminders ensure you customer gets alerted and there is never a missed planned service.
Supercharge Customer Experience
Setup automated customer communications to ensure servicing schedules are never missed. Keep your customers informed and up to speed with who is going to attend the job and the expected time they will arrive. Enable your customers to access their own unique Client Portal that is branded to your company style. Reduce admin, calls and emails by giving your client 24/7 access to everything they need. They can view all their jobs, asset serving history and even request new work orders from their Client Portal. This will greatly improve your customer experience and give you the tool set for growth.
Game Changing Features
Klipboard can help deliver benefits to your industry:
- Manage all your customer information through our intuitive Customer CRM, Document Management and Notes features
- Manage your team of Telecoms Field Service Engineers, create schedules and setup recurring jobs for aftercare programs for your customers
- Our PDF Designer allows you to design branded forms or reports for your customers
- Create quotes, get approval, convert to a job for your Telecom Field Service Engineers and invoice upon completion. Seamlessly integrate with XERO and Quickbooks Cloud accounting
- Improve customer service by keeping your customers informed through the use of automated email and SMS notifications, calendar reminders and the ability to send reports with customers easily and efficiently
- Eliminate the risk of forms being lost, damaged or destroyed by utilising our secure cloud storage and comprehensive management features on our web admin dashboard
- Real time tracking of your mobile workforce on a GPS map along with their current status
- Use our Form Builder to create any type of mobile workflow form or report such as Job Sheets, Risk Assessments or industry standard certificates for completion by the engineer on the mobile app
- Access Telecoms hardware documentation, manuals and service history all through a single job management software system
- Time tracking of your engineers allows you to monitor hours worked and labour costs