30 October 2020. Posted by Draven McConville
Our new Inventory features is an extensive upgrade to our existing Products and Services feature. The upgrade will allow you to keep track of parts, products, etc across your entire business. You will have the ability to set stock levels and alerts along with determining if products are in a warehouse or a van or a location of your choice.
- Products (stock) can be allocated to a job via conversion of a Quote to a job or when creating a new job.
- This information will then be displayed to your Team Member in the field using the mobile app so as they know what is required / allocated for the job.
- Team Members using the mobile app can confirm if they have used what was allocated for the job or if less or more was used. They can also determine what location the stock was used from.
- Products allocated to the job via conversion of a Quote or when creating a new job are added to the invoice when the job is completed as per current process
- We have introduced Purchase Costs allowing for margin visibility on the sale of products or any invoice line item on jobs when invoicing.
Purchase Orders and Supplier Management.
- Issue Purchase Orders, track their status and allocate any purchases to inventory.
- Supplier Management will allow you to setup your suppliers and record any necessary contact details.
- Convert delivered Purchased Orders to customer Quotes, line item costs will be carried over and a margin on the sale can be applied
We have introduced a map view allowing for an overview of all the jobs allocated to the Team Member in the field using the app. In addition we have changed the menu navigation allowing for faster switching between Scheduled Jobs, Unscheduled Jobs and Syncing.
- A permission option on the Klipboard web dashboard can be enabled to hide or show any financial information displayed for the products or services allocated to the job. By default the permission is set to not show any financial information to the Team Member on the mobile app.
- Team Members using the mobile app can confirm if they have used what was allocated for the job or if less or more was used.